Kingship’s Essence 42.5m
The One and Only Owner’s Penthouse
Full details on the newly developed Essence 42.5m had been revealed on 23 September 2011 at the Monaco Yacht Show. She is the first yacht of her size to have a completely private Master Deck and a 360ﾟ forward-facing balcony. The full-beam master’s suite together with the low windows, sliding roof and its own balcony offers not only the best view but absolute privacy. The aft sundeck could be shared with guest at the discretion of the owner.
Owing to the hull design and innovative solutions adopted, onboard space is fully utilized and maximized to guarantee owners and guests a comfortable cruising experience. With the bridge located on the main deck, the captain could efficiently operate and manage docking and tender launching. The bridge is also connected directly to the galley and crew mess which allows delivery of quality services. Tender and launching systems beneath the huge sun lounges on the foredeck facilitate easy access to watersports. The 360 degree passageway also reduces the time needed for crew to get around the yacht, and ensures passengers quality and timely services.
Essence with a full displacement hull will be powered by twin Caterpillar C32 engines with a cruising speed of 13.5 knots and trans-pacific range. She accommodates 2 Owners, 8 guests and 8 crews. She will be built to RINA and MCA standard.
- Naval architect Axis Group Yacht Design Speed (Max/Cruise) 15/13.5knots
- Designer exterior Axis Group Yacht Design Range at 13.5 knots 4000nm
- Designer interior Kingship Fresh water maker 2 x 10,000L/day
- Hull Steel Fuel Capacity 60,000L
- Superstructure Aluminium Main engines 2 x CAT C32, each 1081kW
- Length overall 42.50m /139’05” Generator sets 2 x 86kW
- Length in waterline 41.70m / 136’09” Classification RINA CX Hull, MACH Ych,
- Beam 9.35m / 30’08’’ Unrestricted Navigation
- Draught 2.35m / 7’08’’ RINA Green Plus / MCA
- Accommodation Owner/Guests: 5 cabins for 10 Displacement 400 tons
- Crew: 4 cabins for 8 Gross Tonnage 440 GT
Kingship, a Hong Kong based company, is the first builder in Asia specializing in constructing yacht with steel hull and aluminum superstructure, it is also the first to build a yacht in compliance with Lloyds and MCA in Asia. Kingship current series includes the Ocean SUV Series, Green Voyager 144’ and DS156.
For more information, please Contact
Mrs. Diana Liang, Sales and Marketing Director
Address: Suite 3112, Tower 6, The Gateway, Harbour City, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Email: [email protected] Web: www.kingship.com Tel: +852 9022 9122