Puerto Del Rey, one of the largest marina facilities in the Caribbean with 1000 slips for yachts up to 180 LOA and more than 400 dry stack spaces on 50 acres of land, continues to grow. New upgrades have and continue to enhance and expand this marina property, which is located in Fajardo, Puerto Rico. These include:
• Investment of $1.2 million to reinforce the breakwater following Hurricanes Irma and Maria. Denser rocks and a higher wall were put in place to further protect the marina.
• New Beauty Parlor, with flexible hours to accommodate boaters and Sunday hours.
• Valet Parking from Friday to Sunday, with Auto Spa opening in March to offer car washes.
• New Dock Center, including a gym and a first aid center.
• Additional upgrades to include more dry stack storage, a new plaza for events and new events.