For many companies, their 2020 plans include the purchase of an electric generator, to protect both the productivity and the processes of their business in general and prevent them from being at risk due to the failure of the main energy supplier.
Before making this important purchase decision, there are 6 essential factors to consider:
- Buy from an authorized dealer
- Ensure that the generator is from a credibility manufacturer and that the equipment complies with safety requirements and environmental regulations
- Evaluate options to locate generator inside or outside the structure
- Be sure of the space available to place the generator: is the area accessible, does it have ventilation, does it have enough space to facilitate repairs when necessary?
- Appropriate generator capacity, considering current equipment and if you have plans to add new machinery or other equipment to your company
- Service – schedule versatility, parts inventory, experience, availability for maintenance and consulting
About Antilles Power
In Antilles Power, for more than 20 years, our customers have all our support before, during and after acquiring their generator. We provide full service to Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and the Caribbean from our four operational facilities. Contact us to advise you and answer your questions.