The weather conditions were ideal with sunshine and wind varying from 15 to 20 knots, yet several competing boats suffered mishaps due to technical problems.
Leaving from Saint-Francois, the beach cats were joined this year by cruising cats. This third edition of the regatta was broken down into three courses: a coastal course on the first day leading sailors around Petite-Terre having stayed off Saint-Francois as far as the Kawann buoy. The problems started after 1h30 of racing for the Class 10 EIB-Marina Bas du Fort, forced to abandon the race due to a tear in the main sail. For the speed feet HP Team, a dismasting near Petite-Terr forced the crew to abandon the race completely. The incident happened under spinnaker, leaving two crew in the water with one attached to the spinnaker sheet. Point a la Ligne came to their assistance and was rewarded with a 15 minute time bonus for the gesture.
For the rest of the weekend, after a traditional Saturday evening party, two windward/leeward courses on Sunday completed the rankings. A prize giving worthy of Saint-Francois with all the municipality present completed the weekend.
- Voile 44, Jimmy Dreux
- L’Americano, Christophe Wilzius
- EIB-Marina Bas du Fort, Valentin Franck
- Paulista, Jean-Marc Noëll
- Biometal, Pascal Durand
- Sophaïa, Patrick Charre
- Point à la ligne, Pascal Letoffe
- L’Orchidée, Raymond Briere
- Ti Max, Mathieu Guengant
- Coco Kafé, Alexandre Bonvoisin
- Stormy, Jean-Pierre Lafarge
- Région Guadeloupe, Claude Thélier
- Dell-Snickers, Pascal Marchais
- Tip Top, Thomas Bohl
- Valentin Marchais/Ronan Boulard