Bring your "A" Game to the annual Perfect Setting Tabletop Challenge that takes place at the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show.
This competition was created with the stewardesses/stewards in mind, Â to challenge them to complete a perfect tablesetting onboard their yacht. Â Each year we create 2 themes for them to create upon. Yachts may enter in one or both categories.
ENTER NOW – Participation is Limited to 20 Yachts for logistics reasons. And only yachts docked at Bahia Mar Yachting Center, Hall of Fame Marina and Las Olas Docks.
The first challenge is a formal table setting in any indoor table and the second is a casual table setting in any outdoor table.
This will be our 4thÂ Competition. In previous years, these have been our themes:
- 2008Â Â Formal “A Formal Evening Afloat” ; Casual “Neptune, God of the Seas”
- 2009 Â Formal “Putting on the Ritz” ; Casual “A Foreign Affair”
- 2010 Â Formal “Dress to Impress” ; Casual “Going Green, an Eco Extravaganza”
This year, our themes are:
- Formal “World Class”
- Casual “Color Splash”.
The event will take place Friday October 28th.
Sponsors already signed in for this year’s fabulous event are: (More to come over the next 2 weeks!)
- Bernardaud china
- The Grateful Palate provisioner
- Showboats Magazine editorial/media coverage
- Varga Crystal crystal
- DessangeÂ Â Spa spa services
- Ercuis silver service
- Crew Unlimited crew agency
- International Yacht Collection broker firm
- ISS Global Marine Travel Agency travel agency
- Robbe & Berking flatware
- Panaretto restaurantÂ
Visit the websiteÂ www.perfectsettingchallenge.comÂ for more information.